Join this busy and expanding Berkshire based Marquee business. As Foreman you will become a key link between the marquee crew members and the Managing Director.
The Foreman will be responsible for the successful leadership of the company’s marquee operations, meeting quality, safety, cost and time targets.
We are looking for someone with initiative, resourcefulness, attention to detail and a positive attitude. The Foreman will lead and manage the installation crews, promote best practice in marquee and event installation/de-installation, and ensure the company kit and equipment is always available and in top condition.
Competitive Salary dependent on experience, along with performance based bonus.
• Experience in the industry
• Experience in the role of Foreman , Assistant Foreman (or equivalent)
• Flexible approach to working hours and conditions
• Excellent leader and organiser of people, with a focus on creating motivated, energised working environments
• Attention to detail and quality in all aspects of the role
• Excellent communicator, both within the company and with customers
• Problem solver with a proactive, can do attitude
• IT confident
• Full UK driving licence and ideally a trailer licence
We have an exciting year ahead so apply now and be part of the success story.
Please send your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org